- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Grapefruit extract
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya).
- Cellulose (bulking agent)
Live bacterial cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Each 2 capsule dose contains:
- Grapefruit extract 260mg
- Garlic 120mg
- 2 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (2 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 2.5 billion per gram (>2.5 x 109 CFU).
Directions for use*:
Take 2 capsules daily with the main meal.
Children over 12:
Take 1 capsule daily with the main meal.
Children under 12:
As recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Bio-Kult Candéa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight. Does not need refrigeration
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life