- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) – see below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Live Bacteria Cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2×109 CFU), viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1×1010 CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Directions for use:
- 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children 3-12 – Give 1/2 to 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.