- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) – see below
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin A 320μg RE (40% NRV)
- Proanthocyanidins 36mg (PACs)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 1 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (1 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, eqivalent to 1.2 billion per gram (1.2 x109 CFU)
Directions for use*:
Take 1 capsule twice a day.
Give1 capsule daily with food.
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan contains vitamin A, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life