Lepicol Plus Digestive Enzymes
Main Features: Gluten Free, Vegetarian.
Fibre for health.
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
Why Lepicol plus+ with Digestive Enzymes?
Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to maintain normal bowel transit, as well as inulin which is a prebiotic fibre source. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre – something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 strains of live bacteria. These beneficial bacteria help to balance the microflora in your digestive tract, supporting in the health of your bowel. Lepicol plus+ has the extra benefit of digestive enzymes to aid your bowel in digesting food.
? Maintaining a healthy, regular bowel.
? Irritable bowel
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight.
Does not need refrigeration.
Store out of the reach of young children.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Probiotics (see below)
- Digestive enzymes
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 600 million CFU/5g dose (6.0 x 108 CFU/5g).
Directions for use*: Take Lepicol Plus+ 10 minutes before a meal. Shake before use.
- Adults: Take 1-2 heaped teaspoons (2.5-5g) mixed with water or juice once or twice daily and consume immediately. This should then be followed by a further glass of water. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol Plus+ to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol Plus+ is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Please note: Taking Lepicol Plus+ without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every heaped teaspoon. Please consult your doctor before taking Lepicol Plus+ if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol Plus+, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.* If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- For allergens please see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.