- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Probiotics (see below)
- Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Each sachet provides: 3.5g Fibre
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108 CFU/g), equivalent to 450 million CFU/ 5 capsule dose (4.5 x 108 CFU/ 5 capsules).
- Take Lepicol vegicaps at least 30 minutes before a meal.
- Adults: Take 2- 8 capsules once or twice daily, followed by 2 – 3 glasses of water or juice. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. The vegicaps can be opened and the contents poured into water or juice if preferred. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Please note: Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every 5 capsules. Please consult your doctor before taking Lepicol if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.
- Store out of the reach of young children.
* If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- For allergens please see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.