- Konjac glucomannan
- Psyllium husk (plantago ovata)
- Probiotics(see below)
- Chromium picolinate [50μg per 3 gram sachet°]
°provides 125% NRV•/ 3g sachet •Nutrient Reference Value.
Contains 2.3g of fibre per 3g sachet
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
Minimum of 200 million CFU/g (2 x 108 CFU/g).
Equivalent to 1.8 billion CFU/daily dose (1.8 x 109 CFU/daily dose).
Directions for use*:
- Adults: Take 1 sachet mixed with 1-2 glasses of water or juice 10 minutes before a meal 3 times a day.
- Children: Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol Lighter to children.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: We suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Please note: Taking Lepicol Lighter without water could cause choking. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of glucomannan, in three doses of 1g each – each sachet contains a minimum of 1g of glucomannan.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.