- Live yeast culture – see below
- Preplex® (fuctooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
May contain milk.
Live yeast culture:
- Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-3799
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin D3 6 mcg (120% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 500mg yeast microorganisms per 2 capsules (5 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 625mg microorganisms per gram (6.2 x 109 CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25°C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Directions for use*:
- Take 1-2 capsules per day with food.
Children 3 – 12:
- Take ½-1 capsules per day with food.
- Please consult your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement when pregnant.
- 1 week before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 1 week following the end of travel.
- If you are taking antibiotics: Adults take 2-4 capsules daily during antibiotic course and continue for up to 2 weeks after completion. Children give1-2 capsules.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.