- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Live bacteria (milk and soya) – see below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
For allergens, see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
Magnesium citrate 768mg, providing 90mg magnesium (24% NRV)
Vitamin B6 8mg (571% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
4 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (4 x 109 CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 4.3 billion per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
- Store in a cool dry place – no need to refrigerate.
Directions for use*:
- Take 1 – 2 capsules per day with food.
- We would suggest taking the product for a minimum 8-10 weeks.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
- Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional