Air Defense Oral Spray
BetterYou Air Defence??Oral Spray is a scientifically formulated blend of vitamin D, vitamin B12 and selenium. Designed to support the immune system and protect cells from oxidative stress, helping minimise the damaging effects of free radicals found in air pollution.
- Contains 5 key nutrients including vitamin D, B vitamins and Selenium
- Selenium protects cells from oxidative stress caused by fine particles found in air pollution
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Pill-free – A convenient alternative to tablets and capsules
- Great-tasting, natural peach and pomegranate flavour
- We?ll?plant a tree?for every Air Defence Oral Spray sold
- Packaging made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic bottle
How to use
Initial use: press the pump 3 times to get the liquid flowing.
Shake well before every use. Carefully spray into your mouth, ideally onto the inside of your cheek, and hold for a few seconds.
Replace the cap after use.
Use 4 sprays daily, taken together or seperately (or as directed by your healthcare practitioner).
Does not need to be taken with food or water, can be taken at any time of the day and combined with our other oral sprays.
Water, diluent (xylitol), glycerin, emulsifiers (acacia gum, sunflower lecithin), medium chain triglycerides, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), preservative (potassium sorbate), acidity regulator (citric acid), folic acid (vitamin B9), thickener (xanthan gum), natural flavouring (peach and pomegranate), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), sodium selenate (selenium), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3).
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||NRV|
|Vitamin D3||25?g (micrograms) (1000 IU)||500%|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)||400?g||200%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250?g||10000%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|