A person’s hairs are the most important part of a one’s personality. If someone has shiny, healthy and gorgeous hair, it makes their personality perfect and they shine amongst other people. It needs one to be lucky enough to have such perfect hair. But in today’s generation having such gorgeous hair naturally is not what everyone would believe. Due to the unhealthy lifestyle and diet, people mostly are deprived of all the nutrition it needs for hair to be lustrous, shine, healthy that it makes heads turns.
There a lot of hair treatments available in the market. Nowadays, it almost everyone does some of the other fancy style in their hair which makes them look trendy and smart. People either go for fancy looks like
- hair color
- hair dye
- Put gel to set their hair as required
All these styles use chemicals to get the required results in hair. And putting chemicals in hair ultimately damages hair. Now a days, most of the young generation is a working generation and the jobs are mostly desk jobs wherein they sit in centrally AC offices because of which they do not happen to sweat enough to remove the impurities from the scalp or their skin which leads to dandruff and other hair problems . Due to such conditions, they tend to have hair fall problems.
Now a day, most men are subject to early hair loss in a very young age of 25- 35 years and hence it affects their overall personality and the aspects of getting well settled in life career-wise as wells as personal. This calls for a need of hair treatments. Hence there are many hair growth supplements available in the market.
It is really necessary to have a proper diet which will let your hair noticeablehealthy, strong, shiny and long. The different vitamins for growth of hairs and thickness and their relevant food choices to includeinthe everyday diet are:
- Vitamin A- Vitamin A produces sebum which is necessary for the moisturizing scalp. It increases circulation of oxygen in the scalp and provides a necessary element to hair follicles for increasing hair growth. Vitamin A deficient person generally is a victim for most of their hair loss problems.
- Diet – natural foods like radish, eggs, broccoli, peas, apricot, kale, pumpkin etc. are sufficient in Vitamin A and dairy products like milk, yogurt
- Vitamin B7- IT is also called Biotin. Vitamin B7 helps in releasing amino acids by breaking down proteins. Amino Acids are necessary for the strengthening of hair. Biotin repairs the damages caused to hair by Sun, hair styling methods like hair coloring, or straitening or dying, and chlorine water in swimming pools. Frequent consumption of Vitamin B7 helps in shiny and voluminous hairs.
- Some of the natural foods that contain Biotin are Almonds, Walnuts, Avocado, Spinach, cereals, milk, etc.
- Vitamin C – Collagen is one of the components of hair structure and Vitamin C absorbs Iron which is an important mineral for hair growth and makes protein which is known as Collagen. Collagen prevents free radicals and increases the production of anti-oxidants. Hair ageing is also slowed down by Vitamin C.
- Foods like broccoli, Spinach, Peppers, tomatoes, lemon, cauliflower, cabbage, etc. are rich in Vitamin C.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D and E are also linked to hair loss and hair fall. Foods that are rich in these Vitamins are cheese, orange, almond, egg yolk, cereals, spinach, peanuts, broccoli, kiwi, apricots, pistachios, etc.
Getting all of the required vitamins, minerals and nutrition form our daily diets is difficult. Hence, many online health food stores supplies best hair growth tablets, Vitamin supplements for hair and other best hair growth supplements. People who are facing severe hair loss problems can opt for such hair growth supplements, Vitamin Supplements for Hair, hair growth tablets form a registered and safe online health food stores on the guidance of your hair expert or physician.