Bio-nature Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil 10ml
The exquisitely uplifting and refreshing aroma of this essential oil is only the beginning of how beneficial it can be.
Beyond the aroma is a potent anti-microbial agent with one of the highest levels of Citral (up to 98%) in a natural essential oil. In topical use Lemon Myrtle oil should be diluted with a carrier oil at a level of 0ne drop to 10ml carrier oil. This diluted oil can be used for various skin conditions and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot. If irritation occurs then discontinue use.
- Aromatherapy, Oil burner – for invigorating and revitalising air freshness.
- Massage oil – 1 drop per 20ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Topical use – 1 drop per 10ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Potpourri – add a few drops for a freshening, cleansing scent.
- Household use, Air freshener – add a few drops to water in spray bottle.
- Kitchen Smells – use oil burner to freshen kitchen after cooking.
- Floor washing – several drops into bucket of hot water.
- Mould remover – add drops to remover bottle, spray and walk away.
- Vacuum bag cloths – add 2 or 3 drops to cleanse and freshen.
- Unpleasant odours – a drop in the toilet or sink.
- Out and about – add a few drops onto a handkerchief.
- Add 2 drops to screen wash reservoir in car.
A new wonder botanical
Whilst it may be new to the UK, in Australia Lemon Myrtle has been used as a bush food and natural remedy for centuries. Recently the value of this important botanical has been rediscovered and it is now being organically and sustainably farmed in eastern Australia. From this cultivation, the leaves are harvested and then distilled or dried.
The essential oil derived from distillation has been shown to have strong anti-bacterial, anti- fungal and anti-viral properties. In fact studies carried out by scientists at the Charles Sturt University of NSW have confirmed that it has around 30% higher anti-microbial activity than Tea tree essential oil. These properties lend the oil to being an excellent active within soaps, body care, household cleaners and air fresheners. In addition to its strength, Lemon Myrtle oil has a pleasant, uplifting citrus aroma, a quality that sets it aside from Tea tree and Eucalyptus based products.
Warning: Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Bodywiseuk.com are not intended for the treatment,
prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.
Bio-nature Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil